Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HYC Check-in and a weigh-in delay...

Checking in for the Healthy You Challenge and letting you know that I will not be weighing in until Thursday this week. We didn't have our normal meeting yesterday because of the holiday, so I am going on Thursday to weigh in.

I had a bowl of lucky charms this morning for breakfast and I have a salad with feta cheese, turkey bacon, and lite raspberry walnut vinaigrette as well as a Del Monte Harvest Selections Chili with Beans that has 2 full vegetable servings in it. It's only 6 points and very filling and deilcious. :D We are having salad, rice and pork loin for dinner tonight, so that will be my lunch tomorrow. YUM! I am trying to focus on getting all my water in for the day before I leave work.

Well, I'll update again on Friday to let you know how my weigh-in went on Thursday!

3 comments:

Ready Maid said...

YUM! Your meals sound great!

See ya later this week!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

The one meal sounds good, but the though of Lucky Charms tends to make my stomach turn! I just can't eat those sweet cereals anymore. Hope you get good news at your weigh-in!
Path to Health

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weigh in!