Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's been almost a week since I updated...

I can't believe it's been that long since I updated! I have my weigh in tonight and I peeked at the scale this morning and it is showing me 1.2 down since last week. Hopefully, that will still be the case at 5:30 tonight!

I am doing really well with my journaling and water this week. I got a good swift kick in the rear on Monday when my friend reminded me that we only had 2 months until the wedding we are both in. Yeah, that's enough to give me the kick in the butt I needed! I chugged my water, walked at lunch, at a delicious salad with grilled chicken, pears, cranberries, candied nuts (1 tbsp), baby spinach, grape tomatoes, feta cheese and a blueberry balsamic vinaigrette. YUM!!

Yesterday was a coworker's birthday. My boss ordered pizza for everyone and I planned ahead and brought a big salad with me. I had 1.5 slices of pizza and a big salad. When I got hungry later, I had a Weight Watchers 2 point snack bar. Last night, my husband decided to fix pasta for dinner. I knew if I ate that after eating pizza earlier in the day that my weigh-in tonight would not go well. I had a bowl of cheerios and a half a PB & J sandwich. I'm going to have the pasta tonight for dinner.

For breakfast today, I had a bowl of multi-grain cheerios and a banana with skim milk. My lunch is going to be awesome! I bought a pre-made/pre-portioned bowl of chicken tortilla soup from Kroger today. The whole thing is 2 points!! I am also having another yummy salad with baby spinach, feta, turkey bacon, cranberries, almonds, and Lite Raspberry-Walnut Vinaigrette. My goal for today with water is to have my 8 glasses of water down by 2:00. I don't want to drink a lot much past then since I have my Weigh In at 5:30.

well, I guess that's enough for one post! I need to go fill up my water bottle again and then get back to work!

No comments: