Monday, June 23, 2008

2 weeks???

I can't believe I haven't updated this thing in two weeks!! Wow! Well, I've been crazy busy, so I haven't had much time to think about updating. I have some great news though! In the past two weeks, I've lost an additional 2.6 pounds. At this point, I am 9 pounds from my Weight Watchers Goal weight. I am determined to get there by my friend's wedding on September 13. I hope I can be close to Lifetime by that point, but I'll take just reaching my goal by then.

I'm a bit worried about my weigh in this week. I spent the weekend in Atlanta for a bachelorette party and we ate at Cheesecake Factory on Saturday. It was delicious and I tried to pick a somewhat healthy option there. I ordered the teriyaki chicken and only ate about 1/4 of the chicken and 1/2 the rice. I did indulge in a slice of cheesecake (vanilla bean is delicious!!) and 1 fruity mixed drink. However, I also spent over 6 hours shopping and walking around in the heat in Atlanta that day. We also did more shopping for about 3 hours yesterday. I am just focusing on getting my water and fruits and veggies in for the rest of the week. I'll try to update on Thursday night after my weigh in.

No comments: