Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another .4 gone!!!

Woo Hoo!!! I lost another .4 pounds last night bringing me to 176.6. My goal for this week is to lose 1 pound. I know that is easily doable and I am super excited and motivated to do it!! I would love to be as close to 170 as possible by Memorial Day. I don't expect to lose 6.6 pounds in the next 3 weeks, as nice as that would be, my body just doesn't lose weight that way. I am aiming for at least 1 pound a week, and maybe I'll lose more. ;)

My goal is to get back into walking on my lunch breaks this week. I can't do it today because I donated blood this morning, but I'm definitely bringing my shoes the rest of this week! I joined the Healthy You Challenge and I am so excited about it!! I really hope it will keep me on track. Well, I don't really have too much else to say. I hope everyone has a great OP week!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos on your loss! That 1lb still puts you nearer to where you want to be! Welcome to the HYC!

Marissa said...

Great job on the loss!!

betsy said...

Welcome to the healthy you challenge!
Awesome on your loss!

:-)

Lynn said...

Welcome to the Healthy You challenge! Always good to see a few new faces!

Fatinah said...

way to go on your loss