Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gain...big time!

So I totally just threw the ww plan out the window last week. It showed on the scale with a 2.8 pound gain. OOPS O:) Oh well, I deserved it and I'm still struggling to get back on plan completely. I'm going to start walking again at lunch and I'm going home tonight to start using my Total Gym again. I am in a wedding in 11 weeks and another one 6 weeks later. I want to look great in both weddings and know I can tone up by then!! I've got to get focused on my eating and working out. I'm going to get back into my water too. I've been drinking Crystal Light at home, but I've still had diet coke and sweet tea this week too. Time to start cutting it out a bit more!!

Anyway, here's my late HYC check-in!! Better late than never though!

2 comments:

CindyPTN said...

Late? Naw, perfectly on time. You're positive and are going to have alot of fun with your Total Gym. Is it similar to a bow flex or more traditional weight lifting machine? I'm here by way of Healthy You Challenge.

Take care,

Cindy fr om Go Workout Mom!

Anonymous said...

good luck getting back on that track. You can totally do it. Just think about how great it will feel to feel strong and toned at those weddings. Have fun with that gym.