Monday, April 28, 2008

A week and a half...

OK...so, I've been a major slacker and haven't posted on here in over a week and a half. I'm going to do better, I promise!! So, for my big news...last week at weigh in, I lost 2 pounds!! I was ecstatic!! I am hoping for a half a pound today. Maybe it will happen. I got on the scale at home this morning and it showed .2 down, so that's good. I really struggled with my journaling and my water this past week. I did make some good choices food wise though. We go to my in-law's every other Friday night and my mother-in-law finally put my father-in-law on a diet, so that's mega helpful to me!! They love to eat all that yummy southern comfort food. Not such a great thing for my diet/waistline!

I am trying to get at least 1 liter of water in today (getting ready to go fill my bottle up) before 3:00 pm. I'm heading out right now to go down to Chick-fil-A for a grilled chicken salad. YUMMY!!!

I am going to challenge myself to lose 7 pounds in the next 8 weeks. That will put me with 8 pounds to reach my goal. :D I am also going to challenge myself to at least update this thing twice a week!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Great Loss!

Thanks for joining the Challenge!