Thursday, April 3, 2008

Starting Over!!!

My name is Kimberly and I am a 26 year old wife and mother. I live in Tennessee and love living here. I am a true Southern girl at heart and couldn't imagine living anywhere else! I've had about 3 weight loss blogs in the past 2 years. I never can seem to keep them updated. This time is going to be different. I am going to update this blog at least once a week with my weigh-in results and anything else I feel like talking about.

I am following Weight Watchers Flex Plan. I have been on WW since December 17, 2007. I joined to lose the weight I kept on after having my daughter in August 2007. So far, I've lost 3.2 pounds. My Memorial Day goal is to be at 167 pounds. I am currently at 178.2 and working toward a 2 pound loss this week (I hope!). My first goal is to hit my 10% weight of 163.4. My WW goal at this point is to hit 160. I will reassess everything when I get to that point and see how I feel.

My focus this week has been on trying to get more fruits and vegetables in and also get at least 64 oz water EVERY DAY!!! I have discovered the crystal light to go packets as well as the South Beach Diet ones too. The SBD ones have 30 calories, 3 grams of protein, and 5 grams of FIBER!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Please join me on this amazing trip to skinnyness. If you feel like it, any comments are welcome, especially the ones of an encouraging variety!! ;)

No comments: