Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another Weigh in...

I weighed in last night at my meeting and I was up .2 pounds. I really consider this maintaining since it is so close to a 0. I was happy with this because I ate at the Olive Garden for lunch on Sunday and had pasta. I know the scale will reflect a loss next week. I got all my water in yesterday and I am already starting on today's. I'm about 1/3 of the way through my first 1 liter bottle and my goal is to be finished with it before I head to lunch. Once I'm back from lunch, I'll refill it and finish it before I leave for the day.

I am using today as a "cheat" day and that seems to help me stay on plan for the rest of the week. For breakfast, I had 1 scrambled egg with 2 slices of bacon and 2 pieces of wheat toast. I'm going to go to a Japanese place and get teriyaki chicken and rice for lunch. I think we are having pork loin and sweet potatoes for dinner tonight, so that should be fairly healthy. We found a recipe in my WW cookbook for a sweet potato casserole with sweet potatoes and apples thinly sliced and covered in a brown sugar/apple juice mixture. It's so good and 4 points for 1/4 of the casserole!!! I'll have those leftovers for lunch tomorrow with a salad and some fruit.

I am going to try to walk for at least 30 minutes this evening with Abby. I'll take her for a walk around the neighborhood after she eats dinner. Maybe I'll even be able to convince Jason to come with us. I'm going to try to watch at least part of the Lady Vols game tonight. They are trying for their 8th National Championship!! I think I'll try to either pop some popcorn or fix a big glass of ice water to keep the cravings at bay.

I got my new Shape magazine in the mail yesterday and I'm anxious to try some of the new workouts listed in it. It's such a thick magazine this month. I can't wait to read all the articles and try some of the recipes. I'm lucky that my husband is willing to try some newer healthier recipes. That is so helpful when trying to lose weight.

Well, I guess I probably ought to get to work!! I'll try to check in again in a couple of days to update how I'm doing.

No comments: